The Circle of Life
DISCOVERING YOUR GREATEST PASSIONS
1. Relationship with God: Spiritual Health and Growth
2. Discovering and Unlocking Your Greatest Passions
3. Emotional Health: Forgivenss, Kindness, Love, etc.
4. Mental Health: Reading, Schooling, Learning
5. Physical Health and Fitness
6. Volunteering and Charity Work
7. Vocational: Work/Career
8. Relationships with CoWorkers
9. Relationships with Friends and Family
10. Legacy: The reputation and wealth you leave behind.
11. Finances: Investing, Giving, and Retirement Wealth
12. Possessions: House(s), Cars, Boats, Art, Jewelry, etc.
13. Vacations: Fun, Leisure, and Recreation
14. Home Environment: The Quality of Your Living Environment
15. Sex Life: The Consistency and Quality of Your Sex Life
16. Relationship and Romance with Significant Other/Spouse
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE diagram divides your world into 16 separate categories by which most people define their life. The purpose of the diagram is to help reveal your passions and priorities. It enables you to understand what is both least and most important to you, and helps you to determine which areas you want to develop and grow in next. When you comprehend THE CIRCLE OF LIFE diagram it enables you to set clearly definable goals that you can achieve, one step at a time. Let's begin discovering your greatest prioroities and passions.
Thanks for submitting your answers. I'll contact via email to schedule our online coaching session. Talk soon!